The New Revolutionary Commercial Lockset
- Cycle tested to 250,000 openings with 0 failures
- Minimal lever sag after 250,000 openings making it still perfectly operable!
Newmarket PN6000 Series
The Carbine Newmarket PN 6000 Series sets the benchmark for commercial lockset innovation with a revolutionary high quality cylindrical mechanism without the unnecessary installation hassles a typical mid-range commercial leverset entails. Equipped with extra fixing points and screws for additional rose stability, un upgraded cylindrical mechanism, upgraded springs, and a lightweight lever, all contribute to providing a longer lever handle life with the benefit of significantly less lever sag over time
The Newmarket 6000 Series
- High quality cylindrical mechanism without the unnecessary installation hassles a typical mid range commercial leverset entails.
- Extra fixing points and screws for additional rose stability.
- Upgraded cylindrical mechanism, springs and lightweight lever design for longer lever handle life and less lever sag over time.
- Compatible with all common carbine commercial cylindrical components such as latches and cylinders.
- Mechanism cycle tested to ANSI Grade 2 standards.
- Fire rated for 2 hours to E-Core & Firecore specifications.
- L1 lever handles for AS1428 & BCA compliance.