The next generation Carbine T&L Handles significantly improve the security of garage tilt-a-doors, cabinets, electrical cabinets, gates, toolboxes, and car ute canopies, by adding extra strength to the lock body ensuring maximum resistance to attack.
With a modern designed chrome plate finish to complement existing assets, the Carbine T&L Handles range features a completely modular system for changing locking positions including an interchangeable spindle which allows for installations on thinner or thicker applications.
The Carbine T&L Handle range takes a 6-pin 530 cylinder that can be removed from the front, making rekeying simple with the option available to upgrade to a restricted keying system
· Heavy-duty construction
· Simple to adjust
· Suits either 90 degree clockwise turning, 90 degree anti-clockwise turning and 180 degree clockwise or anti-clockwise turning
· All are rear fixed to minimise potential for lock tampering
· Supplied with screws for solid and sheet steel doors
· 6 pin 530 cylinder on the Keyline LKW9 (Silca LW5) profile
· Standard 75mm spindle length
· High corrosion resistance
· Key retain function available with optional key retain cam and blockers (included with the lock)