The Carbine LBX and LBX Pro letterbox lock is a new superior-security lock that is not vulnerable to the simple master-key hack that affects most letterboxes.
Instead, the Carbine LBX and LBX Pro is a C4 keyway letterbox lock, the very same pin-tumbler key system as your front door. This is far more secure than the wafer camlocks used in most letterboxes.
The Carbine LBX and LBX Pro use next-generation technology to solve a critical vulnerability that has plagued letterbox locks for decades.
Ideal for lockers
- cash boxes
- Pin-tumbler design for anti-pick resistance
- Eliminates compromised wafer-cam key system that thieves have master-key for
- Easy-install requires only a simple retrofit
- Convenience of one key for the house and letterbox
- For letterbox-banks at apartment and office complexes, locks can be pinned, so property manager can still have a special key to open up all or some boxes
- No universal master-key
- Patented design
- LBX PRO - Body, cam and nut are made from 316 stainless steel
- LBX PRO - 6061 aluminium spacers used
**No Junk Mail or Authorised Mail Only sticker add to cart for FREE Promo. Automatically discounted at checkout**