The Lenlok Roller Door Override Lock is used in power operated garage doors as an access backup when the power source fails. A key in an oval cylinder, when turned, releases the cylinder from the housing. The cable from the roller door is connected behind the cylinder and by pulling the cable the roller door is released.
· Front fixed or rear fixed
· Additional fixing kits available for single or double brick fitting
· Supplied as standard with an oval cylinder
· As this is a standard oval cylinder, it offers keying options to the end user by being able to be keyed alike to their front door key
· Available as an electric or manually operated product