- The Charente entry set is made of solid forged brass substrate for enduring style & strength
- Supplied with the "wave" internal lever as standard. Also available with a egg knob in place of the lever. (Egg knob not available on Interconnecting Set)
- Forged brass is 250% stronger than cast brass
- 6 pin solid brass cylinder with the popular C4 keyway for more security
- 3 identically cut keys supplied with each entry handle suite
- Adjustable 60mm to 70mm backset on the spring latch & dead-bolt latch
- Smart non-handed lever design means 1 set suits both left & right hand door installations
- Easy to install with clear instructions & template
- Suitable for door thickness 35-45mm (Extension kit available upon request)
- Warranty 5 years on finish & 7 years on mechanical
Single Cylinder - Deadbolt is operated by key on external side and by thumb turn on internal side.
Double Cylinder - Deadbolt is operated by key on both external and internal side.
Dummy - Non locking set to be installed to the non-locking leaf of a set of double doors.
Interconnecting Set - Similar to single cylinder function ie. Deadbolt operated by key outside and thumb turn inside. However, interconnect has an added function that makes it different to a standard single cylinder deadbolt. It's added function is a deadbolt and spring latch that retracts simultaneously when the internal lever/knob is turned to open your door. Also features matching long internal plate to match external plate.
Deadbolt Escutcheon 60mm wide x 90mm high with a projection of 30mm.
Grip Handle escutcheon with thumb tab 63mm wide x 110mm high with a projection of 61mm & the overall length of this bottom section at 310mm.
Recommended Center to Center spacing between Deadbolt & grip Handle Spring Latch is 140mm & using this recommended spacing gives you a total length of 420mm.
Internal Wave Lever has a projection of 60mm & is 115mm long on a 75mm diameter round Rose Plate.
Satin Brass finish cannot offer a warranty on the finish - as it's pure satin brass, discoluration can occur over time as brass naturally changes colour.