Revolutionary designed padlock to enable the use of two separate keys or keying systems. The Carbine Dual Entry padlock solves a recurring problem of having one padlock on a chain or on a hasp & staple with two different organisations needing access.
Instead of compromising your key system security, the dual entry padlock allows two cylinders that can be opened independently, allowing two different keying systems with the one shackle. This padlock is perfect in situations where the owner of a property, facility or premises uses the first cylinder and a maintenance contractor such as utilities, power, gas, or agriculture will use the second cylinder. Both keys can access the premises or property without having to be on the same keying system or master key system.
The Carbine Dual Entry Padlock accepts 6 pin C530 cylinders which are compatible with other brands of 530 cylinders such as MT5 (for use with Vic Power VPI Key)
- 64.5mm diameter body (32.25mm radius) + 35mm thickness
- Standard function as key retained mode only both cylinders
- 7.93mm double ball locking
- Extended 8mm molybdenum alloy shackles available
- Shackles are duplex nickel and chrome plated hardened to 60HRC
- 2 x 6pin Carbine C530 cylinders
- 6061 grade aluminium body