The Lockwood 8653 Sliding Door Lock has been designed in Australia and manufactured to stringent quality specifications.
Incorporating Lockwood’s advanced safety and security features, DualSelect® and LockAlert® the 8653 Sliding Security Door Lock is ideal for use in residential applications.
· Single point
· 3 Point Multi lock
· A snib only mortice lockset
DualSelect® 2 stage key locking, offers safety and security for all occupants by giving a choice of selecting privacy lock or deadlock when exiting the home.
Turning the key to the first selection engages the privacy lock or turn the internal lever towards the door jamb to engage the privacy mode, this offers security from the outside whilst allowing occupants inside to safely exit using the internal lever.
Turning the key to the second selection engages the deadlock, this provides internal and external security, and requires the key to unlock the door from inside and outside.
- Suits left or right hand closing doors.
- Key locking from both sides.
- Inside lever activates privacy locking mode (with key override).
- LockAlert® indicator shows the lock status at a glance.
- DualSelect® two stage locking.
- Self-latching with stainless steel parrot beak deadlatch.
- Can only be locked when fully engaged with strike.
- Accepts Lockwood euro profile lazy cam cylinder (9555-3) and or Whitco euro profile lazy cam cylinder.
- Retrofits previous Whitco Leichhardt locks.
- Zinc diecast lock mechanism and furniture.
- Suits standard 20mm door thickness.