The Carbine screen door shields are a high quality accessory for added screen door security.
· Made to fit behind a security screen door
· Its purpose is to stop intruders from cutting the screen wire and gain access to keys either left in the cylinder or gain access to an interior turn snib on the lock
· Easy to install
· Impact resistant polycarbonate material
· UV resistant
Two models to choose from:
· Model (CSS-1) has a cut out in the shield where the screw hole and spindle of the furniture handles nestles into. It is secured to the door by then tightening up the handle screws, thus meaning no screw hole drilling into the door.
230mm (H) x 120mm (W) x 2.5mm (T).
Cut out measures 140mm x 19mm.
· Model (CSS-2) is secured to the door by 4 fixing points. Ideally this is positioned next to the door handle and screwed into the door.
240mm (H) x 105mm (W) x 2.5mm (T)