The ES8000, also known as the V-lock is a high torque motorised bolt that moves from the vertical position to the horizontal state when locked.
The worlds' first fail-open motor locking mechanism which eliminates the need and cost of an additional key override.
Fire Rated 4 Hours
- ES8000 V-Lock.
- 12 to 24Vdc.
- Overcome the problems of door misalignment in 180 degree swinging doors and the problems of side load.
- Door misalignment of up to 3.5mm +/-.
- High-torque motorised lock.
- Can be concealed from view or surface mounted.
- Lock will unlock with up to 15kg of side pressure, when wired in 3 wire mode. (1 x Permanent Power, (positive 12-24vdc) wire Negative (0 volt return) wire, and 1 x Switching input (positive 12-24vdc) wire.
- Power to lock (fail safe).
- The PA108001010 and the PA108002010 are actually field configurable.
- High torque motorised locking and unlocking (3 wire mode).
- High speed operation, unlocks in less than 1 second.
- Fire rated.
- Maximum 1000kg (with supported strike plate and bracket).
- 11 mm diameter bolt with 20.5 mm projection.
- Stainless steel face plate 256 (L) x 30 mm (W).