Made from solid plate steel and incorporating a multi point bolt work design, the GC-1 Gun Safe provides security and functionality that exceeds Australian State and Territory firearm storage requirements.
With the flexibility to allow simple conversion to key, mechanical combination or electronic digital safe locks, you can find a balance between effective security and ease of use for all applications.
- Designed to comply with all State and Territory firearm storage regulations
- 6mm solid steel door and 4mm solid steel body
- Multi direction solid steel bolt work comprising up to 8 locking bolts
- Built in, key lockable ammunition storage compartment
- Highest quality LaGard electronic or group 2 rated mechanical combination locking system fitted as standard
- Shaped adjustable barrel support shelf for up to 4 firearms
- Pre fabricated bolt down installation provisions
||1450mm x H 350mm W X 420mm D
||1260mm H X 342mm W X 342mm D (height dimension does not include ammunition storage cupboard)
|Door open width
|Door open depth
||4 Large rifles or 7 small rifles
||I adjustable barrel rest
||Textured Black paint
||LaGard basic electronic, LaGard group 2 mechanical combination or Ross 700 key lock.
|Bolt down provisions
||6 internal bolt holes
||$15,000 in unsupported application
ACT – Cat A, B, C, D
SA – Cat A, B, C, D
NSW – Cat A, B, C, D
TAS – Cat A, B, C, D
NT – Cat A, B, C, D
VIC – Cat A, B, C, D
QLD – Cat A, B, C, D, H
WA – Cat A, B, C, E, H
*Always check with your relevant authority. We do not accept responsibility for changes and updated compliance information.