Key Features of the Lockwood 001Touch™ Keyless Digital Deadlatch
Touch screen Keypad
- The touch screen keypad has no mechanical buttons which means no trace of your secret pin code.
- Choose a pin code from 4 - 12 digits, this could be ideal for children or occupants that lose keys on a regular basis.
- Program up to 20 Key cards into your lock and have the ability to remove them individually.
- Conforms to Australian Standard AS4145.2-2008
- The 001Touch has been tested in accordance with the Australian lock standard.
- You have the option to lock the 001Touch with the internal key, the key card and pin number automatically unlocks upon entry.
- This safety release function minimises the chance being locked inside your house.
Low power consumption
- Unlock your door up to 10,000 times with one set of 4 x AA batteries. We recommend the batteries are changed every 12 months regardless.
Outdoor weather resistant keypad
- The Keypad is designed to withstand most weather conditions.
- You will have the ability as a Master to add and delete users.
User code that expires
- You have the ability to program a code that may last from 3 - 336 hours.
- This is ideal when a tradesman requires access to your house for a few hours or when your neighbour is looking after your home for up to 2 weeks and the duration you would like it to last.
Cryptic code function
- Prevent others from identifying your pin code during access.
- The cryptic code function confuses the onlooker but at the same time allows you to still gain entry.
User codes and setting remain if batteries are removed
- The settings, codes and key cards will remain programmed in the lock in the event the batteries are depleted.
- Once the correct code or key card is presented, the lock will remain unlocked for 5 seconds and will lock automatically when the 5 seconds expire.
Visual guide for programming
- For added convenience, a light guide will assist in the programming of some key features. (Refer installation guide)